Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/egerarturrl/ftp/kupiec_deploy/wp-content/themes/kupiec/functions.php on line 213
Oat Flakes Instant
- Nutrition declarationin 100g
- Energy (kcal)378
- Fat (g)- of which saturates (g)7,21,3
- Carbohydrate (g)- of which sugars (g)632
- Fibre (g)6,9
- Protein (g)11,9
- Salt (g)0,01
Instant Rolled oats are made by the hydrothermal processing of the basic grain. The hulls are removed from the grains, which may be cut and flaked.
There are three types of rolled oats available:
- old-fashioned oats – made of uncut grains
- steel-cut oats – made of cut grains
- instant oats – made of cut grains subject to special hydrothermal processing
Rolled oats play an important role in a balanced diet because they are a good source of protein and fibre. They are especially high in potassium and magnesium. They help the skin to retain its firmness and elasticity. Instant rolled oats are a perfect choice when you want to start the day healthily, but lack the time to prepare a time-consuming breakfast. Luckily, now you can have a healthy, light and filling porridge that gives you energy throughout your active day.