Oat Flakes Classic
- Nutrition declarationin 100g
- Energy (kcal)378
- Fat (g)- of which saturates (g)7,21,3
- Carbohydrate (g)- of which sugars632
- Fibre (g)6,9
- Protein (g)11,9
- Salt (g)0,01
Rolled oats are made by the hydrothermal processing of the basic grain. The hulls are removed, and then sometimes cut and pressed. There are three types of rolled oats available:
– old-fashioned oats – made of uncut grains
– steel-cut oats – made of cut grains
– instant oats – made of cut grains subject to special hydrothermal processing.
Rolled oats play an important role in achieving balanced nutrition, because they are a good source of protein and fibre. They are especially high in potassium and magnesium. They help the skin to retain its firmness and elasticity. It is a perfect addition to milk, yoghurt and milk-based drinks. May contain gluten.